Before You Start
- To make your avocado Ice Cream, you will need an electric mixer, plastic wrap, a loaf pan, a medium-size glass bowl, and a large bowl.
- The heavy cream and large bowl have to be very cold.
- Condensed Milk
- Lime or Calamansi
- Heavy Cream
- Line a rectangular loaf pan with plastic wrap and set aside.
- Place the large bowl in the freezer for at least one hour before preparing the ice cream. Freezing the bowl helps create more volume when whipping the cream. (Please check the ingredients list below)
- Place the scooped out avocados in the medium-size bowl, slightly mash with the back of a spoon.
- Add the condensed milk, lime juice (or calamansi juice), and lime zest (or calamansi zest), and stir.
- Mix these ingredients using the electric mixer on a low speed for about 2 minutes or until the mixture looks homogenous. Set aside.
- Wash your mixer beaters and thoroughly dry them with a kitchen towel.
- Remove large bowl from the freezer, and pour in the heavy cream.
- Slowly start whipping the cream to avoid any splatters, then increase the speed until the cream is fluffy and it has formed some peaks.
* Do not overbeat it or you will have butter instead of whipping cream. This process takes about 4 minutes.
- Gradually add small amounts of the avocado mixture using a spatula, gently folding into the whipped cream.
- Keep adding the avocado mix until all the mix has been incorporated.
- Place this mixture into the prepared loaf pan, smooth the surface, and cover with the plastic wrap.
- Freeze your Avocado Ice Cream Mixture for at least 4 hours.
To serve, thaw the avocado ice cream for at least 5 minutes just to soften it and then scoop the ice cream into small serving bowls. Enjoy!
✅ Yes, ang isang Frozen Mixed Berries ay P95 lang. No Minimum Order!
✅Maximum (4) P95 Mixed berries per transaction only
✅Tingnan ang Product title sa ibaba para sa order delivery date (you can request for any day in the range through customer service)
✅ All orders na may promo item must be paid via GCash, Paymaya or Bank Transfer on the day of the order to Qualify for the promo (Details on checkout).
✅ May iba pang FREE Item with every order!
This salad is loaded with veggies; juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumber, creamy avocado and the cilantro and lemon juice make the whole salad so fresh and flavorful!
- Place chopped lettuce, tomatoes, sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced avocado, and chopped cilantro into a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 Tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp lemon juice. Toss gently to combine. Just before serving toss with 1 tsp sea salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper